Wulan Guritno Sexy Pictures

    Wulan Guritno - Kiss her fiance
    I love the way you look at me,
    Your eyes so bright and blue.
    I love the way you kiss me,
    Your lips so soft and smooth.
    I love the way you make me so happy,
    And the ways you show you care.
    I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
    And the way you're always there.
    I love the way you touch me,
    Always sending chills down my spine.
    I love that you are with me,
    And glad that you are mine.

    Poetry by Jeremy Stracey
    Congrats on the engagement, hope you guys are happily ever after! Sorry, for my late congratulations.

    Wulan Guritno for Mango

    Wulan Guritno finally has her own blog. If you are one of her fans then you should visit her blog When you read her posts you will find that Wulan Guritno obviously is an energetic woman. Wulan started the blog in February 2008 inspired by Dian Sastro, she enjoys talking and sharing her thoughts and observations on her vocation (movies), her job, her career, her lovely daughter, her journey and her life. She hate prostitution as she mentioned at blog profile:

    wulan guritno


    wulan guritnowulan guritnowulan guritnowulan guritno

    Wulan Guritno Profile:

    Real Name:Wulan Lorraine Guritno
    Popular Name: Wulan Guritno
    Birth Place: London
    Birth Date: April 14, 1980

Post Title

Wulan Guritno Sexy Pictures


Post URL

http://seksipol12.blogspot.com/2008/10/wulan-guritno-sexy-pictures.html


Visit Most Sexy Celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive